Iran’s retaliation could be seen to the US administration as an “act of war” which could further escalate the current conflict. Safe-haven bets could be your best bet.
- Iran launched a dozen missiles at two Iraqi bases housing US troops earlier this morning in retaliation after a US airstrike killed a top Iranian General last week.
- A US official said there was no initial report of US casualties, but an assessment of the impact of the strikes is underway.
- Trump’s first tweet on the attacks was “All is well!” and he will only be making a statement tomorrow.
- We believe that Trump could use this attack on Iraqi bases as justification for further conflict.
- Gold could move higher towards 1663 if Trump were to announce the attack as an act of war.
Fullerton Markets Research Team
Your Committed Trading Partner