Fullerton Markets' much-anticipated CEO Challenge is back!
Last year's competition was exhilarating to watch, with so many of you impressing with your impeccable business skills. This year we're expecting even more participants in the arena competing to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Osaka, Japan!
This year's challenge, happening from 1 March to 31 October 2020, is open to all new and existing partners of Fullerton Markets. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your aptitude for trading and networking. We wish you the best of luck!
How do you participate and win?
Here are the requirements:
- Participants must first be confirmed as partners/Introducing Brokers (IBs) with Fullerton Markets. Existing partners immediately qualify as participants.
- Partners must have achieved the stated direct/group deposit and trading volume between 1 March and 31 October 2020 to be shortlisted as winners.
What are the categories?
Participants compete in one of these categories:
Category #1: Top Partner
- Participant achieves direct deposits of USD250,000 and 3,000 lots traded.
- The top five partners from each of the participating countries will be declared winners.
Category #2: Top Rookie
- Participant achieves direct deposits of USD150,000 and 2,000 lots traded. This category is exclusive to partners who join Fullerton Markets after 1 January 2020.
- The top partner from each of the participating countries will be declared the winner.
Category #3: Top Network
- Participant achieves group deposits of USD1,000,000*.
- One winner will be declared for every USD1,000,000 in group deposits achieved. For example, if a participant achieves USD2,000,000 in group deposits, two winning tickets will be awarded.
Win a trip to Osaka, Japan!
Our top-performing partners win an all-expenses-paid incentive trip to Osaka that will take place in the first half of November 2020. This includes a leisurely tour (look forward to visiting the famous Osaka Castle and a unique go-karting experience as we explore the city's streets!) and networking sessions with Fullerton Markets’ CEO Mario Singh, our management team and fellow top achievers.
That's not all! The top winner from each country (i.e. they must have achieved at least 150% of the qualifying criteria) will be upgraded to a single room.
*For the remaining participants:
- If you’ve met the qualification criteria but aren’t declared winners, you may choose to join us on the trip at a heavily subsidised rate of USD995.
- If you’ve not met the qualification criteria, you may still join us at a subsidised rate of USD2,500.