The CEO Round Table Challenge is back! This competition – open exclusively to Fullerton Markets’ partners – sets new targets and promises even bigger prizes. Join us as a partner today and get your network to trade from 11 November 2018 to 30 June 2019.
Here’s your chance to compete and earn attractive commissions!
How to participate and win?
Here are the requirements:
- Participants must first be confirmed as partners/Introducing Brokers (IBs) with Fullerton Markets. Existing partners immediately qualify as participants.
- Clients referred by partners would have to achieve an accumulated deposit of at least USD300,000 and trading volume of at least 4,000 lots from 11 November 2018 to 30 June 2019 for partners to stand a chance to win.
Participants compete in one of these categories:
Participant’s clients have made deposits and traded lots six months prior to the challenge start date. The partner’s clients achieve the minimum deposit and trading volume by 30 June 2019.
The top three partners from each of the participating countries who achieve the highest percentage growth (highest total growth in deposits and lots traded) will be declared winners.
Participant with the most partners in their network meeting the above-mentioned requirements by 30 June 2019 will be declared the winner.
One winner from each of the participating countries will be selected.
Participant refers his/her first client in the six months before or after 11 November 2018 and gets his/her clients to meet the above-mentioned requirements by 30 June 2019.
The partner from each country to achieve the highest total clients’ deposit and trading volume from 11 November 2018 to 30 June 2019 will be declared the winner.
Log in to your Fullerton Suite to apply as a partner:
How are the results calculated for Categories 1 and 2?
To clinch top spots, make sure to achieve the highest total percentage growth in both deposits and lots traded by the end of the Challenge.
We break it down for you in these examples:
- A partner’s clients deposit a total of USD500,000 in the six months prior to the Challenge start date and achieve USD1 million in deposits by 30 June 2019.
- This means they have achieved a deposit growth of 100%.
- The partner’s clients trade 5,000 lots in the six months prior to the Challenge start date and achieve 10,000 lots by 30 June 2019.
- They have achieved a growth of 100% in traded lots.
Therefore, the total percentage growth in deposits and traded lots achieved by the partner’s clients:
100% + 100% = 200%
What are the prizes?
The five winners from each country go on an all-expenses-paid trip to Melbourne, Australia. Winners will enjoy a leisurely city tour and the opportunity to sit in on focused round table business sessions with Fullerton Markets CEO Mario Singh and his management team during the trip.
Expect the dedicated attention and expert opinions of the Fullerton Markets team, as well as insights to help you grow your IB business. It’s an experience you don’t want to miss!
But there’s more! We’ll be giving away special prizes to the best-performing partners from our group of winners. All the details to be announced soon, so stay tuned!
All winners will also be invited to Fullerton Leaders Summit 2020 to receive their awards.